Hello Leif,

> adding new
> features is thousands of times more fun (for a coder)

No doubt! We all have to have some fun sometimes ;-)

> It's a necessary evil, but it's
> exceptionally boring and frustrating most times.

True but that's something we all have to live with in our
professional and personal lives. To be successful sometimes you have
to just get on with it - the secret is knowing when that time is :-)

> I'll just continue to sit on this fence! <grin>

Watch someone doesn't sneak up and give you a push one way or the
other then....

I think we are all just frustrated as we can see the potential and
most things DO work MOST of the time....

--
Tony Brookes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.tonybro.com

Using The Bat! v3.5.28 on Windows XP Service Pack 2