On 6/30/05, Dwight A Corrin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There is at least part of the rub. The product works pretty damn well.

I'd urge you to look at the amount of list traffic.  It may work well
for you, but it does not appear to work well as a general purpose mail
client.  It's to the point where I can't even use it for my every day
work.  It's also one of the very few programs I've touched in the past
3 years or so that gives me AVs.

--
Kevin