Hello TB Beta List,

I use Ctrl-Right to read mail.  It skips to the next
unread message in the current folder (or the next
folder when all messages are marked read in the current
folder).

It is no longer going to the first unread message.
Here is an example.  Suppose a folder (in threaded
view) has this structure (all other mails are read):

    A - read
       B - unread
           C - unread

If I position on message A and then go to the account
name in the folder tree, pressing ctrl-right brings me
to message C instead of message B.

Bill

The Bat 3.5.36 Pro  BayesIt! 0.8.1  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XP Pro SP2  POP3