Hello all,
Monday, July 11, 2005, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

> TB forwards HTML messages as ".EML" by default - can this be changed?

> Background: in an Exchange environment, its very likely that Outlook is the
> main email client. However, Outlook doesn't open .EML, but .MSG (which is
> the same thing, of course).

> The problem is that .EML is associated with Outlook *Express* in a standard
> Windows configuration. So, everyone in our organisation who gets an HTML
> forward from me (when I dare to use TB) receives the message in Outlook,
> doubleclicks the attachment and, hooray, Outlook Express opens... *ouch*

when  was  .MSG  used  before, *many* users asked to change it to EML,
because OE users are unable to see MSG attachments sent by TB, because
OE is unable to display that, only EML is allowed.

And now, what You want to do?

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.51
Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, ADSL line

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: