Hello Jay,

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 4:05:30 AM, you wrote
re: 3.51.10 Muggle Bat:

JW> Mine is also not an edited Tools menu. Never did any customization.
JW> But what I am missing is what used to be at the bottom and is still
JW> visible as a ghostly remnant - the Wizards. See my attached gif.

I had the same problem. As Mary Bull indicated, this was fixed in the
latest version (3.51.10) mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED], but
apparently (by my observation) some tbuuser.defs have become
corrupted. I will repeat what I just posted under the topic "RARed
betas reset Menu shortcuts":

I tried to modify a few Menu shortcuts and I ended up with multiple
blank spots in my menus. I tried several times with the same result
after hitting reset on the menu bar.

Resolved: I had to delete my tbuser.def and allow it to be recreated.
Then I could modify it as it normally should. Apparently somewhere
along the line my tbuser.def got corrupted. Perhaps this explains a
part of the anomalies I was experiencing.

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 3.51.10
Directory Opus 8: "The Explorer replacement and File Management solution for
Windows"
See the tutorial: "Getting to know Directory Opus":
www.pretentiousname.com/opus/index.html#introduction