Hello, Curtis.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 4:45:52 AM, you wrote:

> It likely was never sent and hence the absence of the duplicate.

But it was there later....

>> So I typed the message in again and hit Send. Several minutes later,
>> as far as I could tell, neither message existed. Eventually, of
>> course, both showed up here, as well as in the Sent Mail folder.

>> So that's why you see two messages with the same subject. :-)

> You mean this message that I'm replying to and the last one about IMAP
> being much better for you?

No, I mean two messages with the subject "Wahoo! I'm back....",
which I typed and sent separately, and both of which eventually
showed up in both Sent Mail and in my TBBETA folder. I'm glad you
only got one, anyway. :-)

--
Keith
...This space intentionally left

Using The Bat! 3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta) under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a
2.4 GHZ Pentium IV with 512 MB.