Hello Greg,

  A reminder of what Greg Strong typed on:
  Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 11:01:03 GMT -0500

GS> per mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Stuart Cuddy wrote:

>> I think I just figured out my problem. I had turned Synchronize on for
>> all folders to do a test for Vili and I think it was causing my
>> problems. Much faster now with synchronize off.

GS> Do you mean in Account Properties | Options | Mailbox checking?

Actually no. I mean RMB on IMAP account and select "Manage IMAP
Folders". I turned sync off for all folders.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta)
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600