Hello Keith et al,

  A reminder of what Keith Russell typed on:
  Tuesday, August 23, 2005 at 19:28:58 GMT -0600

KR> How about others who saw a reduction in performance with 3.60.02?
KR> Is this still a problem for some?

OK, new theory. I had turned off synchronization completely and
everything seemed to run a bit more smoothly. Only problem was every
time I clicked on a message it had to be downloaded before I could
read it. Even with high speed this slowed things down.

I have been reading Guru Curtis (alias Allie) about how he filters
everything out of his inbox to avoid problems with the constant
changes in the inbox. Also noted that he does server side filtering.

Well being the rogue that I are, (and the fact that I am testing) I
decided I would have everything filter to my TB folder as well as do
some color grouping, but only using TB's filtering features.

With this setup and synchronization set for all folders everything was
bogging down. My theory here is that it would sync to my inbox
then color change and move and then unsync from my inbox and then sync
with my TB folder. All these steps were slowing things down.

My new setting, is to only sync All Messages in TB folder and things
are much faster now as my messages do not have to sync with the Inbox
along the way. Any validity to this theory or is it completely out to
lunch?

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.60.03 Forerunner (Beta)
 Bayes Filter Plugin v2.0.3
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.60.03 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: