Hello, Stuart.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2005, 12:17:44 PM, you wrote:

> I am not sure what has happened here, but my IMAP is
> actually slower than it was. I keep getting the "no message loaded"
> message and it sits and waits until I get it to do something else and
> then select the message again.

Yes, I'd seen the earlier posts, which is why I mentioned that I
hadn't installed 3.60.01 and thus was unable to compare.

In any case, I was glad to see from your later message that you
were able to resolve the problem, and that it apparently wasn't
caused by the upgrade?

How about others who saw a reduction in performance with 3.60.02?
Is this still a problem for some?

--
Keith Russell
...Modern man is the missing link between apes and human beings.

Using The Bat! 3.60.02 Forerunner (Beta) under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a
2.4 GHZ Pentium IV with 512 MB.