Hello Curtis,

> There's fixing to do. If other users had IMAP working as well as I
> have it now, they'd be very happy. I'm not putting up with crap
> here. It's working well. It's just for it to be reliably
> reproducible. One thing is for sure, is that if I try your methods,
> I'd be in misery. :)

Thank you for your thoughts. I hope your conclusion (conclusion: it is
basically impossible to make a client that can adequately handle full
syncro) is wrong and I hereby issue a challenge to Ritlabs to prove
you wrong ;) .

What syncro option do you use, that is what is the most complete, but still
working, syncro choice?  Further, what other synco options work.

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: