On 10/2/2005 at 3:12:05 PM [GMT -0500], John Thomas wrote:

> Thank you for your thoughts. I hope your conclusion (conclusion: it is
> basically impossible to make a client that can adequately handle full
> syncro) is wrong and I hereby issue a challenge to Ritlabs to prove
> you wrong ;) .

I'd not be surprised if they did, though it's been 2 yrs since. What
could possibly make things better is if that option to reserve a
connection for retrieving message bodies really worked.

> What syncro option do you use, that is what is the most complete, but
> still working, syncro choice? Further, what other synco options work.

I have all folders set to not synchronise.

I have the IMAP fine tune options: refresh folders every 2 minutes.

In the account properties I also have under 'Mail Management' all the
options for 'Automatically connect to Server' checked.

I use a server side sent folder and trash. The outbox is local.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: