Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 08-Jan-2006 at 14:15 you (Vili) wrote:

> I  filter  my  mails  by their color groups. I have a Message List tab
> that show every mails that has color group OTHER than Generic. This is
> a disturbing bug for me...

Creating a colour group, assigning a message to it and then deleting the
colour group is not very rational, is it? :-)

If you filter by colour groups and delete the colour group, I'd assume that
you don't need to filter by the colour group anymore.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Truth is our most valuable commodity - let us economize. -- Mark Twain