Hello Mark,

On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:51:13 +0200 GMT (07/05/2006, 18:51 +0700 GMT),
Mark Partous wrote:

MP> My TB is on Drive D. I guess you did not choose custom istall!?

Did now. I did install TB on drive D! :-) However, I would expect the
choice of where to install in the standard install, not in the custom
install.

Problems:

1.) (Showstopper) The splash screen says I am using an unregistered
copy.

2.) Customisations gone. This could easily be fixed by copying the
tbuser.def from the back-up to the new location, overwriting the
existing new file. This appears to be a programmer oversight, as with
this new functionality, the backup routine was not updated.

3.) Settings gone. This refers to window size and location etc.

This backup/restore needs work, as it makes only sense when it works
completely. Half a backup is half-baked and damages the casual user
who relies on TB fully for backup.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.