This is my third attempt at sending this message. The last two
bounced...

Hi Leif,

on  Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:58:51 -0600GMT (23.08.2006, 18:58 +0200GMT here),
Leif Gregory wrote:

LG> Create a batch file with the following (minus the lines):
LG> -----------
LG> regedit /S del_voyager.reg
LG> -----------

LG> Where del_voyager.reg is your registry thing you did.

Thank you and Vili and Raymund. This works pretty well. :)

LG> Then when you are ready to do it, just type in the name of the .bat
LG> file and it will do it silently. The key is the /S. You could even
LG> launch TB from the USB key via a .bat file where that line above is
LG> the last line of the batch file, so it's a one-stop-shop.

I already use a batch file for starting Voyager, because for whatever
reason, the MyGate plugin doesn't start MyGate on some machines, so I
start it along with Voyager. However, using the REG file here, only
cleans the registry on startup, which usually isn't necessary. I need
it when Voyager is closed.

BTW, is there a way to close Voyager with a batch file? I searched
quite a lot, but the only suggestion that came near to it, was to use
taskkill.exe - only available on WinXP, so it is not an option.

The best solution would be that Ritlabs implemented the cleaning of
the registry on exiting Voyager, if it is not possible to avoid the
use of the registry altogether.

--
Cheers
Peter