>> I wrote a long answer. But I deleted it. Why? I dont want to argue.
>> I  used  stick  with optimized for performance and use my HDD. Huge
>> difference. I DID try it. You didnt. End of story for me.
> completely wrong. tried both and both work okay. of course, assuming
> you  don't  expect  the stick's physical performance same as for the
> enclosed  hdd.  which,  obviously,  is exactly the point you fail to
> understand, dear Villi.

No.  I  completely  understand.  And  that is my WHOLE point: you have
great experience with Voyager if you use a HDD, and not running from a
USB  stick.  If  you can. A _completely different_ experience. That is
what I tried to say. (Even if you optimize the stick to speed.)

Are we on the same side now?

--
Vili