Hello Vili,

Monday, May 14, 2007, 4:28:21 PM, you wrote:

>> utility to benchmark the hard drive vs the memory stick.  I use it to
>> measure my memory stick's performance, which translates immediately
>> into increased performance in The Bat!

> I   dont   understand,   how  _measuring_  translates  into  increased
> performance  (maybe  my  English).  You  meant  _optimize_  instead of
> _measure_?

Sorry, I skipped a step.  I have a number of USB memory sticks.  Some
seemed slow, and others were faster.  When I found the tool to measure
performance, I could identify the one that had the best performance
and I switched Voyager to that for a definite performance increase.

Even though my lists settings say to receive a copy of my own
messages, they don't appear in the thread. At least I know they are
going out, though.

 Doug                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
******
TheBat! Voyager 3.99.4
on Windows XP