Hi Vitalie and fellow beta testers,

Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 7:39:28 AM, you wrote:

>> Even though my lists settings say to receive a copy of my own
>> messages, they don't appear in the thread.
vv> same for me, by the way.

Both you and Doug are using a Gmail account for your subscription to the
list, and that explains the dilemma. That's why I use my Comcast account
for this list rather than my customary Gmail account.

See this link:

http://groups.google.com/group/Gmail-POP-and-Forwarding/browse_frm/thread/74c06b57fa724c1b/9e8f7157bc0969c2?lnk=gst&q=mailing+list&rnum=4#9e8f7157bc0969c2

or if you prefer here's a TinyURL with a preview of where you are going
http://preview.tinyurl.com/2zlkq5

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.99.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2