Hallo vitalie,

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:39:28 +0300GMT (15-5-2007, 13:39 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

>> Even though my lists settings say to receive a copy of my own
>> messages, they don't appear in the thread.
VV> same for me, by the way.

That's gmail for you.

The reason you don't see them back at your end is gmail. Gmail doesn't
put messages that you sent (and that come back via a mailing)
available for download with pop3.

A remedy would be to use a second account (at gmail's or somewhere
else) to receive the mail. The account you use to post messages to the
list can be set as 'no mail' at the list server. But that's just a
workaround for gmail's peculiarities.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Veni, Vidi, VISA.  (I came, I saw, I went shopping)
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.6
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM