> 8/22/2007  2:57 PM

> Hi Rick,

> On 8/22/2007 Rick Grunwald wrote:

RG>> but there ARE some inconsistencies with the way some
RG>> things are implemented. I have had issues (sorting and threading if I
RG>> remember correctly) where it did not work the way it SAID it should
RG>> work. Too many were quick to jump in and tell me it was supposed to
RG>> work that way - even in the face of a contrary description. Just
RG>> because someone has DONE it that way for a long time does not make the
RG>> reasoning correct.

> Agreed, I have also been irritated by seemingly irrational behavior.
> That is not the point however, rather it is the method of dealing with
> it. This guy just joined the club and wants TB! to act like his old
> habits and bashes when it doesn't and spews volumes to describe
> something that could be expressed in a well thought sentence.

Please don't do that!! Apart from your grossly inaccurate depiction of
what I'm writing (e.g. where did I bash anyone or anything?). there is
no need to get personal.

And if I breached anonymity and told the list who I was, you'd know that I'm
probably the _last_ person on God's Earth, that you want to be messing
with at a personal level. So please, just don't do that.

RG>> Then I want my DELETED VIEW TAB!!!

> I supported this too.

> Honey attracts more flies than vinegar.

...you're assuming that all flies like Honey or that from within a
controlled environment (chaos theory notwithstanding) that flies would
otherwise not be attracted to vinegar in the absence of Honey. You're wrong.
Again.

--
cheers,
 Indie_Dev