9/15/2007  7:44 AM

Hi Martin,

On 9/15/2007 Martin Schneider wrote:

MS> - Archiving Functionality (files with a special age are archived to
MS> one or more new datastore files). However it should be possible to
MS> have a view avaialble where you can see archived and non-archived
MS> mails. For me it also would make sense to split archives for special
MS> values (e.g. that you have one archive file per year or so).

You can have this right now by creating an archival account. If you
want annual separations create sub-folders.

I bought TB in 1998 because I wanted a focused email client that
securely did most of the work for me. I have not been disappointed. I
hope it doesn't become contaminated with non email functions,
especially if it compromises TB's security. There are plenty of those
kinds of choices out there already.

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.99.4 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE