Hello Paul,

> You can have this right now by creating an archival account. If you
> want annual separations create sub-folders.

> I bought TB in 1998 because I wanted a focused email client that
> securely did most of the work for me. I have not been disappointed. I
> hope it doesn't become contaminated with non email functions,
> especially if it compromises TB's security. There are plenty of those
> kinds of choices out there already.

Not so easy. I have many subfolders. I want them automatically
archived. And I focussed on an e-mail-client that offers most
flexibility. As Netscape-Mail was not flexible enough I was using That
Bat - and I am still happy about that. However other clients got more
and more features that nowadays are wanted by many people.

So, my suggestion for your very native e-mail-client is that Ritlabs
is doing the standard and professional style (like now) by having only
the e-mail functions implemented in the standard version. Everything
else is additionally put to the pro version.

 Martin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]