9/15/2007  10:08 AM

Hi Martin,

On 9/15/2007 Martin Schneider wrote:

MS> Not so easy. I have many subfolders. I want them automatically
MS> archived. And I focussed on an e-mail-client that offers most
MS> flexibility. As Netscape-Mail was not flexible enough I was using That
MS> Bat - and I am still happy about that. However other clients got more
MS> and more features that nowadays are wanted by many people.

Creating an archival account once a year and naming it with the year
will do this. Not totally automatic but certainly not painful or labor
intensive.

I know many people who still do not set the clock on their video
recording devices or cameras. Of what value is the clock for these
people? Having been around the world training people in many cultures
I have seen the vast majority not even understanding a program's
features and so most of these 'features' remain unused.

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.99.4 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE