10/9/2007  1:58 PM

Hi Maxim,

On 10/9/2007 Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> We do not force to use GMail, we simply offer an opportunity to
MM> easily create a mail account using only the email program,
MM> i.e. without opening a web browser.

It isn't automatic when one must log into webmail and search through
the options to enable POP and then be asked questions they have no
clue as to how to answer. Gmail is confusing for many folks,
especially if automating account creation is a goal for making it
easier for the new user. I do not shovel snow with a rake, nor do I
rake leaves with a snow shovel. I am thankful I do not have to explain
Gmail to the majority of my customers!

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.99.4 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE