10/10/2007  4:29 AM

Hi Thomas,

On 10/9/2007 Thomas Fernandez wrote:

>> Our goal is not to force a particular mail service, but to give an
>> opportunity to easily create an account.

TF> The idea is not bad, but I think you chose the wrong email provider.

Exactly! It makes no sense to me to beat up an unusual webmail to get
it to act like a standard POP service. It will _always_ be half-baked
because it started that way.

It will be infinitely better to offer a link to a questionnaire, that
when completed, runs a script to establish an account with a standard
POP provider.

Google being nothing more than a high-tech advertising agency with
servers that are easily compromised seems like taking a quality email
client and throwing it to the black hats so they can have all of the
tender and ignorant newbies as appetizers and just eat them up!

--
Take Care,
Paul

Voyager v.3.99.4 on Win2k SP4-Rollup1 5.0.2195
No IMAP  OTFE