Sveiki,

>>> did  You paid for upgrade from 3.0 to 3.0.1, from 3.0.1 to 3.5, from
>>> 3.5  from  3.7  etc?

>> And what are major improvements, new major features in this v3 builds?
>> I remember one feature that now not exists.

> new filtering system, new customiser, rewritten message list pane,
> Unicode in many parts, Vista support etc.

We've got new filtering system and a native XP look during v2.x beta cycle. Why
rewrite it
a third time? Ritlabs just don't get it. Users that use MAPI or IMAP
does filtering ON THE SERVER. And they use IMAP's folder
syncronization. That's they even doesn't need Voyager. Let's face it: TB!
is long time pop3 client and it is still is. Most TB! features is for
POP3 users (filters, antivirus/spam plugins, posibility to have it on
the USB stick, etc.). For people that just want a working
email client with their business inboxes it is not that atractive
option anymore.

 Vilius