Peter,

>> Because I heard you accusing TB of ripping people off.  If somebody
>> gets the prize for making a big splash, doing little to fix
>> anything, and fading away with people's money, it has to be Slaven
>> Radich.

> Irrelevant.

If your claim is irrelevant, perhaps you will tire of making it.

>>> I never have problems with
>>> Outlook.

>> But Outlook is not the program that TB is either, is it?  Have you
>> made a list of the things that TB does in the way of mail handling
>> that Outlook does not?

>> Virtual folders

> Outlook 2007 has it.

>> Color groups

> And this.

>> View mode

> And this.

>> etc.

> Again, we were talking about IMAP, and how "hard" it is.

You were, after you changed the topic which was whether Rit was
ripping people off.

But yes, Imap is a difficult protocol, and it looks to me like Rit
gets the prize for sticking to the task of producing an email client
that does a respectable job of navigating it.

>> And if you have bought all the MS Office versions since 97, how much
>> have you paid?

> Nothing. I use it at work.

But it is a little pricey for home work, isn't it?  I bought Office
2000 for $600 (US) once upon a time.  I haven't felt motivated to do
that again.

--
 Gleason

 Using 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA) on Windows XP, 5.1, Build 2600.
 IMAP email provider is Fastmail, which uses Cyrus server software.