Hi Gleason,

On  Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:18:10 -0500 UTC (1/2/2008, 2:18 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Gleason Pace wrote:

>> Again, we were talking about IMAP, and how "hard" it is.

G> But yes, Imap is a difficult protocol, and it looks to me like Rit gets
G> the prize for sticking to the task of producing an email client that does
G> a respectable job of navigating it.

right....... just like I *still* have to clear cache because TB! can't read
the message body on mail..... this still persists after 2 years of TB!
IMAP.....

I never have to jump through hoops to read IMAP mail, and never get this
from any other email client, T-Bird, Mulberry, Mutt, Pine, Outlook, and the
client list goes on. Oh ya, Outlook and Mutt allow you to edit/change the
message body of any email in any folder.

--
Gary