Greetings BatPeople,

With the latest alpha, I tried to add a new address to the address
book from the headers of an email I received. 'Lo and behold, the
option to add selected address to address was missing. I can't
remember the other options, but I do remember there being several
others that also seem to be missing.

Currently, if I highlight the From header and right click all I get
are the following popup options:
  copy
  headers
  send photo
  header layout
  display current part size

If this was an intentional change, I will sorely miss to ability to
add new addresses to the addressbook by simply clicking on them in
the header.

--
Cheers,
 \\'

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.8 (ALPHA)
under Windows XP ver5.1 Build 2600
using a Pentium P4 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM with cable modem
Plugins: Grisoft AVG 7.0
         AntiSPAMSniper 1.6.2