Hello all,
Wednesday, January 9, 2008, Wolffe wrote:

> Currently, if I highlight the From header and right click all I get
> are the following popup options:
>   copy
>   headers
>   send photo
>   header layout
>   display current part size

> If this was an intentional change, I will sorely miss to ability to
> add new addresses to the addressbook by simply clicking on them in
> the header.

of course not, there are changes in plaintext editor and viewer in
progress, they will be back.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.0.8 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.7.1.5

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM