Hello Roger,

>>> I  am  *not* using the Windows editor and have never used it. Please see the
>>> attached 'Message editor bar.jpg' file.
V>> Hmm...
V>> Anyway, many of us experience the problem, so Ritlabs will fix it.
> We  hope  so  Vili,  but  it  is  difficult  when different things happen on
> different  computers!  It  is  better  if we can tell them why, or when, the
> differences  occur.  It seems that here the down arrow key only malfunctions
> when  the  editor has been completely cleared by Ctrl+A.

That is enough to point Ritlabs to the right directions, I think.

> In  this  reply  it  is  working normally, but will not go below the
> bottom line of my signature.(I'm not sure whether this WAD)

Hmmm... It _always_ go beyond the last line at me using MicroEd. It is
the Windows Editor, where it cannot go beyond the last line. (I know,
you sent a screenshot showing that you use MicroEd).

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.18.3 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2