Hello Kertész,

Friday, March 28, 2008, 1:48:24 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>> In  this  reply  it  is  working normally, but will not go below the
>> bottom line of my signature.(I'm not sure whether this WAD)

KV> Hmmm... It _always_ go beyond the last line at me using MicroEd. It is
KV> the Windows Editor, where it cannot go beyond the last line. (I know,
KV> you sent a screenshot showing that you use MicroEd).
I  have  been  searching  for  the  reason  for  our difference and have now
discovered it. The option 'Free caret positioning' has to be turned *ON* for
the behaviour you and Vili have. Mine was not turned on!

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.18.6 POP3  with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.7,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2