Hello all,
Wednesday, November 19, 2008, Vili wrote:

>> It's actually how GMail behaves - the messages are "deleted" as soon
>> as they're downloaded, no matter what client wants to do with them
>> afterwards. You can use Web interface and "reset counters" to be able
>> to download messages again. Beware the dupes! :-)

> But we all agree that if The Bat! cannot save the 1st mail, it should
> NOT download the other messages but give the user a big red screen
> that he has to cleanup the TEMP dir, and ONLY allow download mail when
> the user confirms that it cleaned it.

> OR: be sure before download a mail that it will be able to store it:
> check size and check if it can store the temp file on the HDD.

agree, I have added a BT report long time ago about impossible deleting of
messages - after long invetigation, reason was insufficient space, but
there was no warning about that, del key just did nothing.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.0.34.25 (ALPHA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.1.0.1
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM

 Current beta is 4.0.34.25 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: