Hello Marek,

>>> It's actually how GMail behaves - the messages are "deleted" as soon
>>> as they're downloaded, no matter what client wants to do with them
>>> afterwards. You can use Web interface and "reset counters" to be able
>>> to download messages again. Beware the dupes! :-)
>> But we all agree that if The Bat! cannot save the 1st mail, it should
>> NOT download the other messages but give the user a big red screen
>> that he has to cleanup the TEMP dir, and ONLY allow download mail when
>> the user confirms that it cleaned it.
>> OR: be sure before download a mail that it will be able to store it:
>> check size and check if it can store the temp file on the HDD.
> agree, I have added a BT report long time ago about impossible deleting of
> messages - after long invetigation, reason was insufficient space, but
> there was no warning about that, del key just did nothing.

This   is   just  my  suggestion  to  Ritlabs:  these  are  the  small
(correction:  seems  to  be small) things that makes a BIG difference.
Reliability. Dependability. Error handling.

--
Vili
The Bat 4.0.24.13 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2

 Current beta is 4.0.34.25 (ALPHA) | 'Using TBBETA' information: