On Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:34:31 -0500, Rick wrote:

>Well Mozilla has bountiful forums in which to complain. My tongue was
>firmly planted in my cheek when I posted that BTW :))

No, your reaction was very silly and also beside the point because
I already stated that I had given up on The Beta! four years ago,
and if you'd checked the headers of my message you would have seen
that I'm using Forte Agent.

>There was supposed to be an upgrade fee for v4 and they pushed it back
>to v4.1. We are discussing bugs in a BETA forum (list) and people are
>complaining that the release is buggy. Uh .. YEAH!

To me all The Beta! versions are the same. Alfa versions, Beta
versions, Release Candidates, Releases... It's all the same old
unfinished bussiness as usual.

Arjan