[Reply to: »Arjan de Groot« · 2008-12-16 · 19:28 h (CET)]

Moin, Arjan!

>>2) The various releases are all "unfinished business as usual"

> Let's just say The Beta! is an neverending nonstop piece of "work
> in progress".

… like nearly 100% of all the other software.

Just curious …

Could you please be so kind and show me/us just one software, which is
finished, i.e. *no* further work/improvement is needed, and which is
completely bugfree, i.e. no further bugfixing/service packs are
required.

P.S.: RITLabs forces no one at gunpoint to buy a new version. If one
      does not agree with RITLabs product policy, he is free not to
      upgrade and to work with the previous version of The Bat! or to
      try another mail client [1]. It's up to you.

      »The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining
      armor to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos
      neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling
      second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place.«

      Douglas Adams (* March 11, 1952; † May 11, 2001)

      [1] As you have already done, Arjan.

Cheers!
VA

- --
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Q&A <mailto:va%20%3...@ahrendt.net%3e?subject=[tbb]%20>
Using The Bat! 4.1.1.6 RC1 (BETA) [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 3.