On Friday, May 1, 2009, 7:58:38 PM, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

> You were right that we've chosen inappropriate phrases, may be in beta .19 it
> will get better.

when I try to choose a specific date and time, and tick the time and
use the arrows to scroll it only allows me to scroll one hour, or
minute. If I highlight the minute and hit the arrow it will move one
digit, then cease being highlighted. I have to highlight again, to
move one more minute.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
photo blog at http://dcorrin.aminus3.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.1.11.19 on Windows XP version 5,1 (Service Pack 3)