Hi Januk,

On Wednesday, July 3, 2002 17:14 your local time, which was Thursday, July 4, 2002 at
01:14 my local time, Januk Aggarwal [JA] wrote;

So, what do you think of the attribution line above? I've re-worded it and your
templates work seamless!

I'll have a proper look through the template you sent through when I get chance, as
I've printed it out!

Thanks again for your help, much appreciated! I'm sure I'll be back soon with your
next misson! :-)

By the way, according to the attribution line, sometimes your writing mails in the
small hours of the morning!? Is this correct?

Thanks again,

Chris.