Hello Chris,

On Tuesday, July 2, 2002 at 19:07 GMT +0100, an infinite number of
monkeys posting as Chris Weaven [CW] typed:

CW> This was almost what I wanted, but I worded it incorrectly. I
CW> wanted it to show the full date and time if the actual date was
CW> different rather than the time. Does that make sense? As you can
CW> see above, it's got a repeat of the date, whereas I only wanted it
CW> to show the date if it was different due to the different
CW> time-zones.

Ah, that makes a little more sense.  Try:

%IF:'%SETPATTREGEXP="(?im-s)^Date\:.*?\,\s*(\d*)"%-
%REGEXPMATCH="%HEADERS"%-'='%ODATE="d"':'%-
%ODATE="hh:nn"':'%-
%ODATE="dddd, mmmm d, yyyy ""at"" hh:nn"%-

CW> You assistance and patience is greatly appreciated!

You are welcome.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

There is no such place as the University of Wis-cosine, and if there
was, the motto of their mathematics department would not be
"Secant ye shall find."