Hi Januk,

On Monday, July 1, 2002 17:04, which was Tuesday, July 2, 2002 at 01:04 where I am,
Januk Aggarwal [JA] wrote;

When I press the reply button, no text from your mail is carried over. Here is my
template;

On %QINCLUDE="Date" %QINCLUDE="Time", which was %ODATE="dddd, %-
mmmm d, yyyy ""at"" hh:nn" where I am, %OFROMFNAME %OFROMLNAME [%QINCLUDE='Initials']
wrote;
%Quotestyle= %QINCLUDE="QuotesInit"
%QUOTES

Here's Initials QT;
%SETPATTREGEXP="(?is)(\w).*?([-_=@\.\s]+(\w).*?)?([-_=@\.\s]+(\w).*?)?$"%-
%REGEXPBLINDMATCH="%QINCLUDE=""Full Name"""%-
%SUBPATT="1"%SUBPATT="3"%SUBPATT="5"%-

Here's QuotesInit QT;
%QUOTESTYLE='%-
%IF:"%-
%SETPATTREGEXP=""(?im-s)^X-Mailer\:.*(Bat!|Becky|Gnus|slrn).*$""%-
%REGEXPBLINDMATCH=""%HEADERS""%-
%SUBPATT=""1"""<>"":"=%QINCLUDE=""Initials""":"None"'

What is wrong in the above?

Also, I like the attribution line because the text was written on different days
because of the time difference, but if there was no
time difference, I'd like to line to only show the time for my bit rather than the
whole day. I'm sure we'll need an if function in
there somewhere!?

>You mean the Initials, Full Name and Full Name - No AB Entry QTs?
>That's fairly simple.  The Initials routine needs a string from which
>it will extract the initials.  That string is generated by the Full
>Name QT which looks in the address book.  If there isn't an address
>book entry then the Full Name QT calls the Full Name - No AB Entry QT
>to make sure that the name of the person is returned.  If %OFROMNAME
>macro returns an address, only the part before the '@' is returned.
Yup. I carried them all over, but something still seems very wrong :-(

CW> I totally agree with you. Although I'm getting frustrated, I get a
CW> good sense of achievement on completion (should I ever get there!)
>You will, soon.
Can I question that!? ;-p

Thanks,

A hair losing Chris.