Hello Januk,

> On Sunday, March 9, 2003 at 11:31 GMT +0100, an infinite number of
> monkeys posting as Miguel A. Urech [MAU] typed:

What do you mean an infinite number of monkeys! Just one, but very
stupid.

Yes, I must apologize because I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm
stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid,
I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm
stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid,
I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm stupid, I'm
stupid, I'm stupid, and _I_ _am_ s-t-u-p-i-d! :-(((

Your QT's are perfect. I created my reply template and entered it in
each and every account, but I created your QT's just in my main
account and _forgot_ to share them !!!!  So, the two "failures" I
noticed were due to the fact the *only* my template was being used but
not your QTs.

I apologize again. I owe you an infinite number of beers.

--
Best regards,

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v1.62i

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: