Hello Miguel,

On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 at 20:56 GMT +0100, aliens probed Miguel A.
Urech [MAU] and found:

MAU> What do you mean an infinite number of monkeys! Just one, but very
MAU> stupid.

In case you haven't noticed (most probably don't), I put the "cookie"
type part of my message in the attribution line.  So like any random
cookie system, it tends to insert meaning where there should be none.
:-)

MAU> Yes, I must apologize
<snip>
MAU> I created your QT's just in my main account and _forgot_ to share
MAU> them !!!!

Ah, a very insidious problem.  Well at least we have something new to
keep in mind when debugging templates.

MAU> I apologize again.

No worries.  That's why we have these lists.

MAU> I owe you an infinite number of beers.

I would have said that would take a long time to drink, but I'm
Canadian... <g>

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Current version is 1.61 | "Using TBTECH" information: