On 28 September 1999 at 19:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] told the list:

>>> In other words, if it is the char before the first space, as I can
>>> live with no spaces in the initials.

SL>>      Yeah, I noticed that as well. Not saying that TB's logic is
SL>> perfect, mind you, just that it is one example of a program that
SL>> does it.

C> Could be a wish ?

I  have  a  lot  of replies from clients configured or just plain hard
wirded  to  put  no  spaces  at  all after the quoting '>'. That would
b*gg*r up the coloration a tad.

Just the covering the bases.

Cheers,
Marck
--
Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists