In Reference to "Quote prefixing rehash" From Steve Lamb:

SL> Allowing the user to choose a quote character
SL> willy-nilly breaks that de-facto standard across the board.

willy-nilly.  Now there's an phrase that's just not used often enough
in my book!  Let's all try to work that into our e-mail for the day.
willy-nilly.  Plus, it's so fun to say!! willy-nilly.  Try it, you'll
like it.   ;)

--
- Nick (with tongue firmly planted into cheek)

Nick Danger's Complimentary Curse <(©¿©)>:
May an imaginary number of desiccated greasy bikers play polo in your room.

TB Ver:1.36 Beta/4