Hi,

>>> Exactly. It's windows. It's therefore not the users fault when that
>>> frustrating crash occurs. :)

>>     They chose to use it, didn't they?

> I honestly don't know very many people who have a choice of what OS they
> use in their jobs.

OK, so 99.9% of the people don't have a choice.  And yes it does become a
problem FOR them.  But I think the point was that it isn't the fault of the
"end user" that experiences the crash in many to most of the situations.

Thanks,

Kevin

--------

Using The Bat! 1.36
Under Windows NT4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 3