Wednesday, November 03, 1999, 9:33:41 AM, Kevin wrote:
> OK, so 99.9% of the people don't have a choice.

    Isn't that a little high given the amount of home PCs and number of
businesses that do allow users to chose?

> And yes it does become a problem FOR them. But I think the point was that it
> isn't the fault of the "end user" that experiences the crash in many to most
> of the situations.

    I still do not think that is the case.  If it were the case then I would
be experiencing constant problems on the many Windows machines I have used
both at work and at home.  Simply put, I do not experience even remotely the
amount of problems I hear others complaining about.

    Now, given the numerous machines and flavors of Windows I've used on those
machines I think we can rule out "luck" as a factor.  What is left is that,
clearly, I am doing something right and they are doing something wrong.