Tuesday, November 16, 1999

Hello Steve,

Tuesday, Tuesday, November 16, 1999, you wrote:

Steve> Monday, November 15, 1999, 12:23:46 PM, Jast wrote:
>>  A reason to keep the message you got it with... in which case you
>>  only have to select it and the key gets inserted automatically and
>>  you only have to enter the password

Steve>     How am I going to access that message on the new machine?  :)
use GHOST, you can clone the whole hard disk over  or hang the old
hard disk on the new machine and copy the bat and whatever else you
need to the new drive. I mean how are you going to keep any old mail
if you donot do that????

One of the reasons anyway I have the bat with other internet stuff on
my E-Drive and if C dies/gets corrupted, who minds...
C only has the MS and OS stuff.

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.37 Beta/3