\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Soth,

S> But, here's the second topic... my brilliant idea. ;-)
S> Subj: Idea for sorting office

S> I was wondering what you all thought about the ability to add
S> sub-folders to the sorting filters?  Their use would be primarily for
S> grouping related filters together... of course, this would tend to
S> lending the ability to disable and enable groups of filters.
well, they kinda exist: just use 'alternatives'...
      drawback: only usefull if the exact same action can be
      performed...

S> The big question, IMHO, would be how would these affect the order
S> <snip ...>
S> Anyhow, what do you think?
well, i like the idea & i do think many people (including myself)
would be happy with it...
It sure would make filter-organizing much easier...

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C: COMPLETE mean?

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/

Visit the official site of Enigma at