This is my second attempt... I'll skip the first message -- the topic
has been beaten to death. ;-)

But, here's the second topic... my brilliant idea. ;-)

Subj: Idea for sorting office

I was wondering what you all thought about the ability to add
sub-folders to the sorting filters?  Their use would be primarily for
grouping related filters together... of course, this would tend to
lending the ability to disable and enable groups of filters.  The big
question, IMHO, would be how would these affect the order in which the
filters are processed?  I think, tho', that this won't pose too big a
problem if we assume that in any folder (including the root folder for
that set of filters), we can intermix folders and filters (instead of
all filters first or all filters last):
1. Filter A
2. Folder B
3. Filter C

then the processing would be: filter A, all the filters in folder B,
filter C.

Anyhow, what do you think?

     - M.