Wednesday, December 22, 1999, 4:49:47 AM, tracer wrote:
> He said he took all of one hour to try and use the bat...

    That doesn't describe how long he took looking for any particular item
before giving up.  Personally nearly everything on his list I found and
configured to my liking (or at least remembered where it was) in about 5
minutes.  Of course I've made it a habit of going through the configuration
items of new software one by one to familiarize myself with the product as the
very first thing I do.  I mean, literally reading each menu, entering each
submenu, hitting each tab at least once, expanding all trees, etc.