Hello Jast,
On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 23:36:32 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, January 01, 2000, 5:36:32 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jast wrote:

Jast> Morning Syafril Hermansyah,

Jast>  And a happy Y2K from Germany, 25 minutes ahead of time.

Jast>  Not that I care much, which is why I am sitting in front of my
Jast>  computer at this time instead of party-ing (being an 18-year old)

Jast>  :-D
Donot worry, it was a damned good money maker for a lot of guys who
knew there wasnt much to worry about except that it was the 'in'
subject.
But then minor hickups will apread for months..
I have 2 programs thoug running yesterday but not this morning..(g)

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]